Michigan Wedding Photographers | Michigan Wedding Photography | Lansing Wedding Photographer

Blog   Full Weddings | One Frame | Engagement | Personal

Sara and Walter wedding in Saline, MI Nov 1

Sara and Walt got married today in Saline, Michigan, near Ann Arbor. The reception was in the Carriage House at Wellers’. It was my first time there and I hope it won’t be my last. The number of great photos and moments captured has me overwhelmed right now, here are a few for the same day preview, I may have to make another post soon to unload some of the other goodness. [edit: I’ve added even more to a Facebook gallery here]

bride and groom wedding photos

wedding party photography

wedding toast at wellers ann arbor

wedding dancing on halloween

wedding rings on a pumpkin

|   Home   |   Contact

12 responses

1. […] can find gorgeous pictures from the day on the Brett Maxwell Photography Blog. And here’s a link to Sara’s website. Be sure to check out the beautiful wedding invitations […]

2. janet says:

These are gorgeous! I can’t wait to see some more photos from this wedding!

3. Sara (The Bride) says:

Brett! These are great! I’m so anxious to see the rest! Thank you and Melissa for such great coverage on our wedding day! I’m recommending you to everyone!

4. NickP says:

Stunning!
    Love the kilts :)
    Such a fun and colourful looking wedding and what beautiful weather you must have had in MI!
    Gorgeous photography!

5. cool photograph with the rings on the jack-o-lantern!

6. Gail says:

What a great idea for displaying the wedding rings. Loved the pumpkin shot!

7. Shyann says:

Looks great!!! Nice ring shot!! Looks like such a fun wedding! Well done

8. Joe says:

Hey, nice idea for the ring shot!

9. I love these, especially the group shot. Is it a composite?

10. Brett Maxwell says:

Good eye William, it is, a flash on each couple through an umbrella.

11. Zlatko says:

Brett, I enjoy visiting your site. These wedding photos are lovely. I especially like the shot of the bride and groom walking. Also the wide shot of the toast; it reminds me of a classic painting.

12. […] really shouldn’t work on photos on an empty stomach. I’m uploading Sara and Walt’s wedding photo gallery right now and came across this one; doesn’t that just make your […]